Pages

2.22.2016

Marriage Monday

I feel like in our day and time now that the sanctity of marriage is nothing more than a piece of paper that you pay for to make it "official" so the woman can change her last name.. yet again.

That's is so far from the truth. Marriage is a commitment. Marriage is work and it gets hard sometimes. But if done right.. it is the most rewarding thing you will ever experience. There is nothing like the feeling of knowing that in this world of 6 billion people.. someone has your back.. at all times. To support you , love you, listen to you, ..and annoy you. Let's be honest if you live together long enough.. you get annoyed with each other.

I want to use my little space here on the world wide web to hopefully inspire someone to not quit.. to work at it.. make it work.. at all costs...you won't regret it.


1 comment:

  1. Wow i really enjoyed and feeling loved about your such a beautiful thoughts about marriage. Thank you for sharing such a lovely post and definitely many peoples will inspired by your thoughts.
    Hire Bartenders Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!