8.09.2014

My Berry Kikki.k Planner

About a year ago..I found a great community of people who share my love of paper, stationary, pens and planners. Needless to say.. I found my Home!! I can remember way back when I was in Middle school going to the store with my Aunt and we would both go directly to the pen aisle to look at all the new pens.
Call me geeky...but it's true.
I still do that. When I go grocery shopping .. I still like to swing by the pen aisle and look at all the pens. I look at the new planners, the notebooks, the journals. I love it all.
Who knew that other people shared my geekiness too!! I'm so excited!!

For a long time I was just a Wal-Mart type of planner girl; but now that I have seen the light I have found Filofax and Kikki.k amongst others that are to cute for this Nerd girl to pass up.

There is facebook groups galore on selling or swapping planners. There are people who have so many planners they can't count them all.. They say they switch them out like their purses. Adorable!

I found this beauty on a Facebook group for sale.. so I snatched it up and called it my Mother's Day gift to myself... just to have a reason to buy it.

Isn't she lovely!!

This is a Large size Kikki.k planner in the color Berry.

 
 
Kikki.K is based in Austrailia so to get one of their planners you have to buy them online and ship them to the USA. They also have a wonderful line of stationary and pens to go along with thier planners. It is a VERY cute store and they just lowered their shipping costs so if you buy a group of things you love it is totally worth it to have it shipped here.
 
They are also coming out with new colors!! EEKK!! I almost can not contain myself. They had my Berry color and a Gray color just released...and they just launched thier new Lilac color!! OMG!!
 
Then they launched their new Lilac color WITH GOLD POLKA DOTS!!!
 
I'm going to go broke. Sorry husband!
 

 Let me give a quick run on this beauty ... then if anyone is interested on how to choose a planner for yourself.. let me know in the comments and I'll make a post about all the different options of planners.

Here is the inside.. it is a light pink fabric with white squared polka dots. You got a secretarial pocket, a few cards slots which holds my page flags, a zippered pocket and then a big pocket behind the zipper. So much room to put whatever your heart desires.

It came with the Today note pad, all the dividers, to do papers, meeting papers, the note pad in the back and stickers!
Are you on Kikki.k yet to buy yourself one??




One thing you definitely need to look at if you are a planner newbie is how tight the rings are. There is nothing more annoying than having your pages get hung on the ring if they have a gap in them. These are great and tight.. no page hang ups here.




Here are the stickers it came with. I love that Kikki.k gives you options of what you want to name your dividers with stickers. Some people do not like their handwriting so a sticker option is fantastic. You also have Follow up, Todo, bullet points, numbers, Due Date, Remember, Read, Top 3, Top 5, Priorities and some blank ones.



The back has this lovely note pad which says "Today is a Good Day" ..and sometimes I need that reminder. It also has an elastic pen loop so just about whatever pen you like to us.. it will fit right into your planner.


I have stuffed this baby full and she is still going strong.


 
 
I hope you enjoyed my planner post. The planner community is such a nice group of people if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Now.. go make the hard decision on which planner you have to get now! I mean they are totally needed to keep you organized so no need to feel guilty.

If you already have a planner .. tell me which one you have or how many you have!


2 comments:

  1. I have never been an indecisive person - but I can't decide about making the move to a big planner. I used one in the late 90's my life revolved around it, but I have been trying to move to the digital world. The problem is the digital world is convenient but not as much fun as writing / drawing on a calendar page....oh what to do? Thanks for sharing your new find...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The digital world is very convenient but things happen like batteries die and phones stop working. I liked to save some of my planner pages just for memories.

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!