Pages

8.26.2014

Birthday Party at Preschool

In my last post about Lyla's birthday party I told you that we had to do it early.. well this day was her Real Birthday!! And we were getting ready to party down at preschool!!

We had a big day scheduled..
First a field trip to Chuck E Cheese

Then cake and juice for snack time!

Here was our birthday attire....
 
Lyla and Izzy have become pretty good friends since Lyla moved up into the schoolers room.
At Chuck E Cheese every kiddo got around 60 tokens to play games with .. Lyla and Izzy.. played in the tunnels and this cage.. for free.. almost the whole time.


 
We ended up with 200 tickets...thanks to me and my master skeet ball skills...
so we went to the counter to pick out a sucker and some FunDip

 
Woop Woop!! Cake time!!
It was an Ice Cream cake!
It was a hit!
 

 
I think she had a pretty good day.
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!