Pages

7.01.2013

Summer classes



I'm so excited to be getting a schedule down this summer and get myself back into blogging. I love blogging.. keeping memories and randomly writing thoughts.

Well I guess summer time is the time of challenges and classes because I have found a couple that go hand in hand and I am over the moon about it!

I've been struggling with my blogging because I just want to post pictures and let them do the talking..but there is so much more than just a picture..there is a story behind it.

If you come to my house and look through my pictures I will tell you what happened while I was taking the picture..what happened after...yadda yadda.. you would probably get bored with me quick...
but..i don't do that on my blog.. why? I don't know!

I guess I feel like I can't get what I want to say from my brain to the keyboard and make it sound interesting enough for you all to want to read it.

I wrote a post earlier about a Free 8 week class that I am taking with Kristen called "Find your Voice" ...and now I have found a cute challenge by Becky at From Mrs to Mama called 52 weeks of blogging with a purpose.

Find Your Voice is about finding your storytelling voice. We are awesome people with amazing stories, so this summer we’re going to work together to find the most genuine and authentic way for you to tell those stories.
We’ll be telling stories through pictures, photographs, social media, prose, and more. The only thing you need is a willingness to become the author of your own story and the courage to step outside of your comfort zone.

52 Weeks of blogging with a purpose is more of a free blog challenge. Becky has made a list of 52 topics and every Monday she will post one. With that topic you can do what you want with it. Take pictures..write....go whichever direction you want to go..you can go...

So all in all both of these classes will help me tremendously with my writing.. and my storytelling!
I'm super excited to get started because both of them have link ups so you can see other's storytelling skills!

This summer is going to be exciting...for this mama...I am finally carving out time for me...to write!

Do you have any plans for YOU this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!