Pages

9.29.2012

I've been yuck!

I have been a little absent the past few days..
I just have not been feeling quite good.. not really sick..just not good...my house shows it!
YIKES!

But I have super exciting news...

No I am not pregnant.

I am in line to get a bloggy makeover!! So today I am spending time in front of my computer screen...Looking at color schemes and profiles....all that jazz...

I am super excited!!

I am ready for a change!

Have a great weekend!!




Are Colossians Bible study group is going AMAZING! I am so happy..if you would like to jump in we have a closed facebook group where we chat.. feel free to join...

Colossians Bible Study

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!