Pages

9.01.2012

Home Organization Challenge

I love to hop over to A Bowl Full of Lemons and see what she is organizing or cleaning from week to week.

I would love to wrap her up...ship her to my house for about a month..let her do her thing..and BAM! my house would be wonderful!

She also sells Shaklee which is a natual cleaner for your home..they have everything from cleaners..dishwasher detergent..to vitamins and shampoo..

Moving on to the challenge..I am a sucker for challenges...and I am a sucker for organizing...I am organizing my house all the time
My poor husband can never find anything..




(a snippet from A Bowl Full of Lemons)
 
 
HOW THE CHALLENGE WORKS:



Home Organization 101 will continue for 14 weeks. Each Saturday, I will post a new "space" along with pictures of my finished space and share the process of how you can organize yours. You can take as long as you need, and once you are finished organizing your space, come back here to this post go back to A BOWL FULL OF LEMONS blog and link up your blog (with pictures) to share with all of us. If you do not have a blog, you can take pictures and share them on our Facebook event page (here). Questions, ask away... Our facebook event page is the best place to ask them. Have fun! Now lets get organized.
 
 
This weeks challenge is the Kitchen!
The kitchen
the dreaded kitchen
probably my most hated place to clean
I think it is my most hated place to clean because I clean it like 59 times a day
But I love my kitchen..we just had a major rennovation in our kitchen and I still don't have it decorated to my liking...or really decorated at all..
*put on my to do list: decorate kitchen*
 
The kitchen is where my family gathers...
It is where friends sit when they come over
 
So it should be the first impression of my home..
so I really need to get to work on it
 
I am feeling inspired already!
or maybe it is my happy pill that I just took
 
Anyway!
Join me and take the organizing challenge with me!
I will working on my kitchen today..and maybe putting out a few fall decorations while I'm at to slowly work our way into fall..I can not wait for the cooler weather to get here.
 
Head on over to A Bowl Full of Lemons to get the scoop and the schedule of what room we will be working on each week..
Remember you don't have to finish each room in a week..but dont' take out more than what you can do in a week..we want this to be fun..not a burden!
 
OK..off i go!
 

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like FUN!!! We are moving into a new home on 9/28 so I am just PACKING, not organizing ritht now but I sure will be once we are in! I will try to join in the fun. XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!