Pages

7.21.2012

Randomness

So here I am again...

I am throwing my hands in the air and saying it

I AM ADDICTED TO GNOME TOWN ON FACEBOOK!

I love it! It is super cute! If you are on facebook and you play Gnome Town ...INVITE ME!

Moving on.....
Previously I had a virus on my computer and our wonderful computer friend fixed it all for me and downloaded Picasa 3!! So I am still trying to figure out how to learn that...
any tips?
let me know

So I am going through my Picasa thing and finding new pictures I hadn't seen in a while...
so here it goes!!!

Ali Edwards..super scrapbooking guru..has a little thing call One Word...You picked one word to dwell on all year!! This years for me was MORE....More joy...More time....More moments to cherish...More!

I found this cleaning schedule on Pinterest I think...
I love cleaning schedules...
This one I actually follow sometimes..
I am checking out FlyLady.net so Look Out!


I am doing this too starting next month on the first!! I thought this was very cool!! Plus next month is Lyla's birthday so what an awesome time to do it! Join me?



What an inspiration! I wish!


I LOVE THIS!
LOVE LOVE THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!