Pages

7.01.2012

Night swim and bug catching

I thought having a girl that my days would be filled with princesses, nail polish and pedicures.
Most days are until here recently ... We have found bugs!!
Our first buggy love was grasshoppers ...
Then rolls polys
And tonight when we went out swimming she found a new one.
I'm pretty sure it is a Katy-did
I didn't know that they squeaked though and had very sticky legs. When she tried to out it down it stuck to her and would not let go!!
I was getting a little worried cause I didn't want to have to touch that thing so thank god lyla handled it by herself









No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!