Pages

7.27.2012

Fantasy Land

Fantasy Land!

This was the most fun part of the Magic Kingdom park!!
Every ride was a ride that Lyla could ride and we rode EVERY ride!!

We had to first ride the famous teacups...kind of a let down for me...I guess I had it pictured more elegantly in my mind...Anyway....We had fun!





Lyla had her color of teacup picked out..and so to ease any drama that we may have my wonderful husband..almost ran to get the one she wanted...She sure does have a Great Daddy!




Doesn't he look so happy to be spinning around and around and around in a teacup?



Here is the back of castle...just as beautiful as the front


Look at that vine going up the building!
That is what I loved the most about Disney World..
It literally made you feel like you were in another world


I tried to see if I could get a picture of inside the castle ...but I couldn't.
I know you can go in there..but we never did.
I am DEFINATELY going to next time!





I took over a thousand pictures of Disney World when we went!
I had always dreamed of going..and honestly never thought I would. If it wasn't for my wonderful hard working husband I would have never been able to go. I am truly blessed!! And we are even talking about taking Lyla again in a couple years!! YAY!

Have you gone to Disney World?
How many pictures did you take?

1 comment:

  1. she is super cute!

    I can't wait to take our kids to Disney World!

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to know that I am not talking to myself. I love reading your comments and I try to respond to each and every one! Thank you for stopping by!